Versão APP

segunda-feira, 11 de fevereiro de 2013

"OS 10 MELHORES TRECHOS DE LETRA POR LADY GAGA". POPCRUSH


O site "Popcrush" publicou recentemente uma matéria elegendo os 10 melhores trechos de letras feitas por Lady Gaga. Entre os trechos escolhidos estão o refrão de "Born this Way"e o de "Paparazzi". Veja abaixo:

I’m beautiful in my way 'cause God makes no mistakes / I’m on the right track baby, I was born this way / Don't hide yourself in regret, just love yourself and you're set / I'm on the right track baby, I was born this way.
'Born This Way' (Álbum 'Born This Way')


I want your whiskey mouth all over my blond south / Red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout / Tonight bring all your friends / Because a group does it better.
'Heavy Metal Lover' (Album 'Born This Way')

Nothin' wrong with being just a little bit vain / We need a little pretty, 'cause this country's insane / So go ahead and label me whatever you like / But nothing's quite as sexy as a woman is fine.
'Vanity' (Digital Single)

I wanna roll with him, a hard pair we will be / A little gambling is fun when you're with me / Russian Roulette is not the same without a gun / And baby when it's love, if it’s not rough it isn't fun.
'Poker Face' (Album 'The Fame')

I won't tell you that I love you / Kiss or hug you / 'Cause I'm bluffin' with my muffin / I'm not lying, I'm just stunnin' with my love-glue-gunning.
'Poker Face' (Album 'The Fame')

Marilyn, Judy, Sylvia / Tell em' how you feel, girls! / Work your blond Benét Ramsey / We'll haunt like Liberace / Find your freedom in the music / Find your Jesus, find your Kubrick / You will never fall apart / Diana, you're still in our hearts / Never let you fall apart / Together we'll dance in the dark.
'Dance in the Dark' (Album 'The Fame Monster')

I want your ugly, I want your disease / I want your everything, as long as it's free / I want your love / I want your drama, the touch of your hand / I want your leather-studded kiss in the sand / I want your love.
'Bad Romance' (Album 'The Fame Monster')

We got a whole lot of money but we still pay rent / 'Cause you can't buy a house in Heaven / There's only three men that I'ma serve in my whole life / It's my daddy and Nebraska and Jesus Christ.
'You and I' (Album 'Born This Way')

I'm your biggest fan, I'll follow you until you love me / Papa-paparazzi / Baby, there's no other superstar, you know that I'll be / Your papa-paparazzi.
'Paparazzi' (Album 'The Fame')

Let’s have some fun, this beat is sick / I wanna take a ride on your disco stick / Don't think too much, just bust that kick / I wanna take a ride on your disco stick.
'LoveGame' (Album 'The Fame')

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Obrigada por comentar nossas noticias, sua opinião será sempre bem vinda!

''UNIVERSE MONSTER NEWS''

© Universe Monster - Todos os direitos reservados.
Layout por: Mateus Eduardo.
Tecnologia do Blogger.