Neste ultimo sábado (06/10) Gaga postou uma foto no LittleMonsters.com um tipo de “Quebra-Cabeça”, no qual ela deu algumas dicas, veja abaixo as dicas:
Depois de 70 minutos e várias tentativas, um Little Monster encontrou a música completa com a mixagem certa, a música é feita por um dos produtores do quarto álbum da cantora ARTPOP, chegando às lojas no início do ano que vem. Escute a música abaixo:
Letra da música:
Princess Die High
Princess High Die
Where’s my stache high
Want to get high guy
I need my, have you seen my,
I cant find my
Princess High Die
Where’s my stache high
Want to get high guy
I need my, have you seen my,
I cant find my
[Refrão]
Where’s my stache?
Can you feed my love?
Cannabis
Can you feed my love?
Where’s my stache?
Where’s my stache?
Cannabis
High Princess
Where’s my stache?
Can you feed my love?
Cannabis
Can you feed my love?
Where’s my stache?
Where’s my stache?
Cannabis
High Princess
There’s no exam within Jean-Paul Sartre
Hope you don’t think my obsession is awkward
Hope you don’t think my obsession is awkward
Princess High Die
Princess Die High
Princess High Die
Princess Die High
Princess Die High
Princess High Die
Princess Die High
There’s no particular thing that I want
There’s no particular drug that I love
But when I can’t find my stache I give up
I need to deal with myself and get messed up
There’s no particular drug that I love
But when I can’t find my stache I give up
I need to deal with myself and get messed up
[Refrão]
Where’s my stache
Can you feed my love
Cannabis?
Can you feed my love?
Where’s my stache
Where’s my stache
Cannabis?
High Princess
Where’s my stache?
Where’s my stache
Can you feed my love
Cannabis?
Can you feed my love?
Where’s my stache
Where’s my stache
Cannabis?
High Princess
Where’s my stache?
DJ Zedd, and tur-turn it up
Let’s party, let’s get messed up
Let’s get messed up
Let’s get messed up
You’re so messed up
Psychotic music head.
Let’s party, let’s get messed up
Let’s get messed up
Let’s get messed up
You’re so messed up
Psychotic music head.
O que acharam Little Monsters?
CRÉDITOS: LGBR


Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário
Obrigada por comentar nossas noticias, sua opinião será sempre bem vinda!
''UNIVERSE MONSTER NEWS''